Metal fabrication is a value added process that involves the construction of machines and structures from various raw materials. At our manufacturing workshop, a job is preceded usually based on the engineering drawings, and if the contract is awarded we build the product.
By working to customer specification we can accept a wide range of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings for use with our machinery to suit customer specifications. We also undertake design work including prototype and reverse engineering work. Paper drawings and concepts can also be converted into 2D & 3D line drawings.
The metal fabrication procedure includes: Cutting & Burning, Forming, Machining, Welding, Powder Coating or Spray Painting, and Final Assembling.
Products manufactured are:
- Wall brackets -Triangular fittings, half round fittings, and many more,
- Tube lamp fittings,
- Down lights,
- Street lamp fittings & post,
- Architectural fittings,
- Square fittings,
- Garden fittings & other outdoor fittings,
- Cable ladders & all types of Trunking,
- Panel Boards,
- Gates & grills,
- Adjustable hospital beds & other general metal works, and
- Several types of metal lighting fittings.