Most of our products come with a Warranty & Guarantee, majority being one year.
Our customers demand more than just our high-quality/performance products and services. They need a partner with a comprehensive and personalised service network and products to provide them with installation, preventative maintenance, supplies and onsite services.
Our after sales support with a competent team of technicians, installers and spare parts specialists are available to answer your questions and service your needs.
We offer an after sales support to our entire range of products.
A service agreement typically includes one or more of the following elements:
- Planned preventive maintenance on units,
- Repair of units,
- Reporting on service calls, and
- Agreed service level.
The retail department is responsible for the:
- Selection of recommended parts for a given project,
- Reception and handling of product orders,
- Assistance in selecting the proper product, and
- Updating of product lists.
The support group is responsible for the:
- Technical training in products,
- Technical support to products, and
- Handling of complaints.
The service group is responsible for:
- Coordinating and carrying out service jobs,
- Service job according to service contracts agreed with the customer,
- Repair of products, and
- Renovating old products.