Basically anywhere powerful, colourful, functional, reliable, and energy efficient lighting is required, we have the right product at the right price all backed by our stock commitment. Majestic Electric Company has the products for your warehouse, office building, retail store or manufacturing facility. Indoor or outdoor, from energy efficient compact and linear fluorescent products to High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps and Control Gear, we have you covered!
We are recognised leaders in the supply of energy saving lamps and tubes, supplying a comprehensive range of:
Brands – Osram, Philips, GE, Radium, Tungsram, Sylvania, and other brands.
- Incandescent Lamps: Incandescent lamps are the most familiar type of light source with countless (use for all general lighting) applications. Available in all shapes and sizes, it offers flexibility and versatility with no need for electronic starting and control systems. Works by heat-driven light emitted in (nearly) all directions. Available either clear or frosted.
- Tungsten Halogen lamps: Provide a compact, high output, crisp white light that delivers superior colour reproduction. These lamps are more efficient than incandescent lamps giving more light for less energy and from a smaller physical size. It is popular for accent, display and general lighting applications in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential environments.
- LED: Latest development of solid state lighting are bright and take up minimum space. LED has begun to replace screw-in incandescent, halogen, or compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Metal halide, including Pulse Start Metal Halide: Ceramic metal halide lamps provide a high level of light uniformity from lamp to lamp over their lifetime. These are ideal for colour critical areas, the white light source for high lumen output. Metal halide lamps offer excellent energy efficiency, crisp white light and excellent colour reproduction.
- High Pressure Sodium: Produce warm yellow colour. Ideally suited where long-term economy is required rather than where accurate colour reproduction is required, where application is not colour critical.
- Mercury Vapour: The “old technology”, but still highly accepted by landscape architects and gardeners for great greenery and outdoor effects. Mercury lamps are highly reliable, although not as energy efficient or colour accurate as other HID lamps.
- Low Pressure Sodium: These are extremely efficient for applications where economical operation over long periods is critical. The ultimate in lumen per watt efficiency with the characteristic low Colour Rendering Index (CRI).
- Fluorescent Tubes: Gives more diffused light together with their high energy efficiency, making these ideal for large and open areas such as: offices, commercial, industrial and public buildings. These are available in both standard halophosphate and energy saving triphospho in T5 to T12 lengths, preheat to instant and programmed start. We offer a range of white colours from warm to cool and even daylight, a wide variety of Colour Temperatures and Colour Rendering Indices to suit your needs.
- Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL): Compact fluorescent tubes or screw-in retrofit kits are available in a wide variety of base configurations and colour temperatures for use with magnetic or electronic control gear. CFL match the shape, size and light distribution of standard incandescent lamps but give long-life and energy saving characteristics of a fluorescent tube. Whilst saving on energy and maintenance costs, you will lose nothing in quality. Colours are reproduced accurately and flicker free light output is maintained for the whole of the lamp’s life.